Skip to content
Ongoing Research projects under School of Biological Sciences:
- Genetic predisposition and autoimmunity in idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy
- Genetic polymorphism and intracellular stress pathways in PBMCs in Graves’ disease and Hashimoto thyroiditis
- Vit-D receptor polymorphism in autoimmune thyroid disorders
- Role of TRAFAC GTPase in cellular physiology and stress response of Staphylococcus aureus
- Deciphering the importance of ABCF ATPase in antibiotic resistance.
- Effect of nanomedicine on bacterial pathogen
- Genetic analysis of pathogen associated with hospital based infection.
- Effect of metal ion on the growth and pathogenesis of bacteria.
- Role of Glutamine in cell cycle progression.
- Molecular signatures associated with Polyploidy.
- Regulation of Chromosomal Instability through Long Non-Coding RNAs.
- Importance of Alternative Splicing in Cancers and Diabetes.
- ‘Characterization of mechanistic function of the encystation-specific transcription factor ERM-BP in Entamoeba and identifying drugs against Entamoeba cyst
- Development of Strip-Based Diagnostics for the Detection of Entamoeba and deadly Free-living Amebae