Skip to content
Research areas under School of Biological Sciences:
- Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM), cardiac inflammation
- Metabolic and inflammatory master regulators in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Immuno-genetics of autoimmune thyroid disorders
- Biomarkers of diabetic retinopathy
- Regulation of bacterial growth and pathogenesis
- Host-pathogen interaction in secondary infections of ICU patients
- Nanomedicine as modern therapeutics
- Role of Long Non-coding RNAs in normal physiological and pathological conditions.
- Characterization of Aneuploidy in Cancers.
- Role of RNA Binding Proteins in physiological and pathological conditions.
- Developmental studies of protozoan parasite Entamoeba
- Transcription regulation in stress response in Entamoeba
- Identification of new therapeutics against Entamoeba
- Development of rapid, low-cost, point-of-care diagnostic kit for Entamoeba