The School of Biological Sciences, RKMVERI (Deemed University) has signed Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) with other research institutions for multidisciplinary research.
- Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan (Vivekananda Postgraduate and Research Institute of Medical Sciences), Kolkata (for research in multi-disciplinary medical fields),
- INK (Institute of Neurosciences), Kolkata (for neuro-physiological research),
- Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata (for research in cancer biology and oncological biotechnology),
- Peerless Hospital and BK Roy Research Centre, Kolkata (for various biomedical fields with particular reference to Medical Laboratory Science and Technology (MLST or MLT); Critical Care Science and Technology (CCST or CCT) ),
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata (for research in cancer biology and oncological biotechnology)
Other relevant MoU:
– MoU with University of California, Davis – Center for Excellence in Nutritional Genomics (CENG) and its Global HealthShare® (GHS), USA (for research in Agricultural Science in relation to food security and public health).