Instructions to Applicants ‘Selected for Admission’ based on CUET Score. Lists of candidates are given at the bottom of the page.
1. Fill up the Online Application form for the programme you have applied on our Online Admission Portal:
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register (with the email-id mentioned in the lists below) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Last date to fill up Application form : 23 Oct 2022
- NOTE: Since application fee is already paid, you need NOT pay it now.
2. Once the CUET candidate fills up the online application form, the application will be marked as ‘Selected for Admission’ soon (on the same day, as far as possible). These candidates will get an email regarding this from RKMVERI.
3. Selected Candidates should pay admission fees online from the Admission Portal (Online fees payment can be done anytime in the day, 24×7).
- Payment Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- Last date to pay admission fees : 28 Oct 2022 (within 4 PM)
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the Portal. This is your fees receipt.
- Admission fees Amount is given here: http://rkmvu.ac.in/rkmveri-fees-details/
- The last date to pay admission fees (given above) should be strictly adhered to.
Candidates are advised NOT TO WAIT till the last date and last hour for making online payments… to avoid any last minute unanticipated problems like lack of network, etc.
NOTE: Candidates failing to take admission by this deadline will forfeit their admission automatically and thus lose their chance of getting admitted. The vacant seat will then be allotted to the candidates in the Waiting List in order of merit.
4. After Admission fees payment, Candidates should come over to the RKMVERI Narendrapur Campus to complete the remaining admission process.
Prepare these before coming to the Campus:
* Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it up, sign it and submit it in the Admission office Narendrapur campus along with all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form (Click to download).
* Obtain a Physical Fitness certificate from a Physician and submit it along with the other certificates while taking admission. A sample Physical Fitness form is given here: Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form.
Documents to be submitted to Office at RKMVERI Narendrapur campus : Candidates should bring all the certificates in original for verification along with a xerox copy for submission:
(a) Certificate and Marksheet of Madhyamik Examination (Class 10) and Higher Secondary (Class 12/plus two) or equivalent examination;
(b) Marksheet of B.Sc. / degree final examination (or up to the exam so far held for those who have not yet received the results of the final exam, which they should submit as soon as their results are out);
(c) SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable);
(d) Migration Certificate (if immediately available, or later when available);
(e) Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner,
(f) Income certificate of parent/guardian;
(g) ID Proof : Copy of Aadhaar card or PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
Classes have already begun a few weeks ago so try to complete the admission formalities (form fill up and documents submission) as soon as possible, and preferably before 31 Oct 2022.
As soon as the candidate completes the admission process (fees payment, form fillup and documents submission) s/he should start attending the classes at least on or before 1st Nov 2022.
Contact the Narendrapur Campus Office (033 – 24772020 & 29711624) OR the contact number given on the respective program’s admission page on this website.
List of candidates selected for admission
|Sl. No.||Applicant Name|
|1.||Nandini Roy Chowdhury|